The ReachOut Mission Network brings together evangelical mission organisations and Bible colleges to help Christians find their place in God's global mission. It does this by hosting three key ReachOut events each year.
The ReachOut Mission conference is held in Katoomba on the 2nd weekend in August and runs from Saturday morning to Sunday afternoon. The ReachOut Connect events are held twice a year in March and October on Saturday evenings in Croydon. All of these events seek to provide a solid biblical basis for global mission, expose people to the needs and opportunities for ministry around the world and connect participants to people and organisations who will help them engage in global mission.
Our vision is to see all Christians passionately and effectively involved in global mission.
We seek to do this by:
- Unpacking the biblical basis for cross-cultural mission;
- Highlighting the needs of the lost;
- Affirming the role of the local church in global mission;
- Connecting people with cross-cultural opportunities in training and service;
ReachOut is a ministry of Missions Interlink
Saturday, June 8, 2013 - 06:56
At ReachOut 2013, we are blessed to be joined by the new International Director of SIM, Dr. Joshua Bogunjoko. Dr. Bogunjoko served for many years as a doctor at the Galmi Hospital in Niger. If you would like to learn more about Joshua's life and ministry click HERE.
Friday, January 31, 2014 - 16:10
‘The Dark Frontier: Evangelising the Post Christian Western World’
- "We are called to be intimate with #God in our weakness not our strength" - John Fain @ReachoutMission #mission #calling #purpose — 6 months 6 days ago
- "Don't fear failure, fear succeeding at something that doesn't matter" - John Fain of @pioneersusa at @ReachoutMission #mission #god — 6 months 6 days ago
- @ReachoutMission some awesome moments. http://t.co/EswIJa7CRC — 8 months 2 weeks ago
- What seminars are you going to? #reachoutmission #seminars #reachout13 — 8 months 2 weeks ago